Sunday, June 21, 2009

Greek Festival

Ella, Granny and I went to Canton to visit the Snyders. Just a few blocks from their house was the Greek Festival. I love greek food (well specifically chicken gyros) so we headed on over. They also have rides for the kids. I bought a wristband so Ella could have unlimited rides. I was a touch worried because she looked at all the little kid rides and refused to go on them...uh oh....

Waiting for the Giant Bee ride to start...


I think she likes it...


Entertaining herself while in line for another ride. That is Sam's finger she is examining.


All strapped in on the dragon roller coaster ride.


I think she likes this ride too...
Actually - I know she LOVED the roller coaster because before she even got off of it she was saying "Again, again!!"

The giant barrel. Sam and I both rode this with her (he is on the other side of the car). I held on to the center wheel to prevent excessive spinning. I didn't want Ella to be too afraid because you are just sitting on a bench - no seatbelt. Turns out, she likes to spin.


The giant whale...
She didn't care so much for the rides like the whale - she wanted the roller coaster! She also wanted to ride the "scrambler" but after waiting in line we learned you have to be 48 inches tall. She cried. Back to the giant whale for my little dare devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment