Friday, March 6, 2009

I'll have a cheeseburger and small fry...

This morning I was hiding in the bedroom working while Darren and Ella were in the living room playing. I peaked out the door and found Ella sitting by her kitchen playing. It was cute so I snapped a picture. Quality isn't the best because I was being sneaky. The first flash caught her attention but I quickly hid before being spotted.


Ella, Granny and I are heading to Canton this afternoon. Ella is very excited to see Sammy and Henry, we haven't seen them since Christmas! We are going to take the Big Blocks for Henry to use for a bit, we hear he is crawling all over the place these days so I'm sure he will love them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How was your visit? Leah asked if Ella could come over to play. I told her I would talk to you and get penciled into the schedule. :-)

    ReplyDelete