Monday, February 9, 2009

10 days - summed up

Blasted germs!!! They got me. I was down for almost a week with a rather nasty cold. Really it had to have been more than just a cold because I felt really yucky. I'm mostly better now but have the lingering cough. More annoying than anything. Why is it when I get a cold and am all mucusy I crave ice cream? So not fair! Oh, Ella and Darren are also doing much better.

In related viral talk...we got the virus removed from the computer!!! Talk about a huge relief! People who write computer viruses should be sent to live in a remote desert with no water, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Our daycare provider is back from vacation as well...so we really are getting back to life as usual. It is warming up outside, snow is melting, my car isn't complaining too loudly when I try to start her...spring is in the air, I hope. Life is good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Lovin' that more local readers are finding me! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete