Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to the best Mom ever!!

And I'm not talking about myself.

Mom - I hope you have a super duper, wonderful, better than any other before birthday that kicks off another spectacular year!!! Retirement anyone? :)

I found some "old" pictures of my mom. She's so cute! :)


Here was Mom's birth announcements.


And here is a congrats card someone sent her parents.


Here's a picture of my mom when she was roughly my current age. That's me on the left and Marnie on the right. We rescued a baby bird.

And here is Mom and me and Ella.


Everybody tells me I look just like my mom. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Marcie, oh my gosh! Ella looks just like you! Funny how you don't always notice until you pull out the old family photos. What cuties...all of you! Yes, you too Marnie! AMY

    ReplyDelete