Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Food can not touch

Yesterday Ella was having a snack of blueberries. She had eaten quite a few blueberries so I decided to add some strawberries to the mix. Silly me cut them up and put them right into the bowl with the blueberries. I forgot...food isn't supposed to touch. I did not teach my daughter this (at least not intentionally even though I don't like my food to touch either) so I had to grab the camera when I found her meticulously picking the strawberries out of her bowl and putting them to the side. This then led to a series of pictures of her making silly faces.




1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOO with you on that one. Food absolutely should not touch on a plate. You would think I would be thinner because you have to take smaller portions to keep them apart!

    ReplyDelete