Wednesday, January 7, 2009

my latest project and Ella eats her toes

I decided it was time I got a new hobby...cause ya know, I have tons of free time. So, I used my gift card to Jo-anns (thanks Marnie) to pick up a 'learn to crochet' kit for kids. I took a few practice rows and then dove right into making my first project. Can you tell what it is?

Well, in case you can't...that, my friends is the start of a scarf. :) I know it isn't quite perfect but I am pleased with how it is turning out so far. Maybe one day I will even start (and possibly finish) a nice blanket for Ella. I asked her if she wanted one and she said yes.

And speaking of Ella, the other day I snapped this picture of her.



That's right...sucking on her toes. She actually had a sippy cup of milk and she was shaking the cup to put a drop of milk on her toe and then was sucking it off. that's my girl! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the yarn!! And look at your baby girl. That's adorable. Wish I could suck on my toes. Err...maybe not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be that bendy again! Actually, I would just like to see my toes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete